My photo
We are the Richey's! Not that interesting, but usually eventful! Buck & I married in April 1999. We have two daughters: Phoebe who was born in February 2003 and Blaine who was born in November 2004. We also have a cat, Haylie, and two dogs, Dylan & Diesel.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

1.24.2011: Haircuts

This is "Janick" as Phoebe and Blaine used to call her....Janet has cut Bucky's hair forever (I know it's forever 'cause their old...hehe!). She cut the girls hair for the first time. Other than me cutting their hair one time (and possibly my mom, but I don't think she has), Janet is the only one to cut their hair. She always has something special for them while they are there when Bucky is getting his hair cut like an ice cream bar or a popsicle. Phoebe and Blaine love to sweep her floor too (another thing they did not get from me...ha)





0 comments: