My photo
We are the Richey's! Not that interesting, but usually eventful! Buck & I married in April 1999. We have two daughters: Phoebe who was born in February 2003 and Blaine who was born in November 2004. We also have a cat, Haylie, and two dogs, Dylan & Diesel.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

1.21.2011: Phoebe's Softball Contraption

Phoebe really enjoys playing ball. I wish the rec center was not so expensive because I would love to try her at it. This day she was in the back yard playing and Blaine really could not pitch good enough to really help Phoebe at hitting so she took random items and made her own "ball stand". I know it is not much, but she does this kind of engineering type of thing all the time. She is one of those people that tends to have pretty good talent in several areas (in my opinion). She draws pretty good, has an awesome arm for pitching, and engineers crazy things......she did not get it from me...I really don't have a "talent" per se. Anyway, I think she is quite a cute ball player.












0 comments: