My photo
We are the Richey's! Not that interesting, but usually eventful! Buck & I married in April 1999. We have two daughters: Phoebe who was born in February 2003 and Blaine who was born in November 2004. We also have a cat, Haylie, and two dogs, Dylan & Diesel.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Dreads

2011.2.15-16
Blaine asked me one night to braid her hair. I thought she meant one big braid, but she wanted little dreads. Blaine never lets me braid her hair so I was excited and willing to do it.




The next morning we took it out and with fear of her hair ever possibly sticking up I figured she would die when she saw it, but she was cool with it. She did say it was too boofie so we tamed it with a little water on top.





Funny thing....Blaine had told her teacher one day that her hair was too boofie so Ms. Woody told her the same thing this morning. It was funny!

0 comments: