My photo
We are the Richey's! Not that interesting, but usually eventful! Buck & I married in April 1999. We have two daughters: Phoebe who was born in February 2003 and Blaine who was born in November 2004. We also have a cat, Haylie, and two dogs, Dylan & Diesel.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Plans

So far this summer we have visited the local water park and went to the children's museum in Columbia. Other than that, we really have not done much out of our normal routine. The girls have gone to their Grammie & Papa's and Aunt Sandy's for some summer sleepovers, which has been exciting for them. Buck and I have not really done anything, it's really not summer for him since he is still working :) I hope to get some pictures posted soon of the water park fun. You know, I carry my camera in my purse, but I don’t always carry my purse with me so therefore I don't have my camera when I need it. I am trying to do better b/c I wish I had pictures of the girls playing at the water park.

0 comments: